Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What I Learned?

I cannot begin to explain the things I learned in this EDM 310 class. When I tell my friends I have to go home to write a blog for a class they look at me like I am crazy. I am glad I have this blog containing all of my evidence of what I have learned in this class. This was my first Education class to take and I must say I was nervous at the beginning but I think I ended up doing fairly well in this class. I believe the most interesting thing I learned was all the things that can be done with a Google Account. Before this class I did not have a g-mail address, which now I use for almost everything. I also did not have a personalized iGoogle page of my own that allows me to get my daily horoscope, look at movie times, check my e-mail, and get a new Seinfield quote everyday ALL ON ONE PAGE! I believe learning how to create documents such as presentations, papers, and spreadsheets on Google was also a very useful skill I am thankful to have learned. Those are only the things I learned that help with my personal life. The amount of things I have learned that can be helpful in the classroom are endless. Not only to mention the Google Documents, but the blog I am typing on write now is also associated with Google. Blogging and podcasts can be used in endless amounts of ways in education as you can read about in many of my previous blogs.

No comments: